Sign In | Join Free | My polstate.com
polstate.com
Xinghe Roll Forming Machinery Co.,Ltd
BOTOU XINGHE ROLL FORMING MACHINERY CO.,LTD Once cooperation, Longtime Partnership!Quality comes first to win-win!
Home > Wall Panel Roll Forming Machine >

Dipped Galvanized Iron Wall Panel Roll Forming Machine 380V 60HZ 10-12MPa

Dipped Galvanized Iron Wall Panel Roll Forming Machine 380V 60HZ 10-12MPa

Certification : BV,SGS, CE,ISO9001
Place of Origin : Botou,Hebei Province
MOQ : 1 Set
Price : Negotiation
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T
Supply Ability : 30 SETS / MONTH
Delivery Time : 20 Working days
Packaging Details : Naked and fixed into container
Condition : New
Type : Tile Forming Machine
Tile type : Colored Steel / PPGI / Galvanized Steel Coil
Power : 3.0+3.0kw
Voltage : 380V 60HZ or at your requirement
After-sale : 12 months
Contact Now
Technical parameters:
1Name of commodity & specificationroll forming machine
2Main motor power3kw, 3 phase
3Hydraulic motor power3kw
4Hydraulic Pressure10-12MPa
5Voltage380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)
6Control SystemPLC Delta Inverter
7Main Frame300mm H-Beam
8Backboard Thickness14mm
9Chain Size20mm
10Feeding Materialcolor steel coils
11Feeding Thickness0.3-0.8mm
12Feeding Width1000mm
13Effective width900mm
14Productivity8-12m/min
15Roll Station11
16Roller Diameter80mm
17Roller material45# steel
18Cutter materialCr12 , quenched
19Cr-Plating Size0.05mm
20Overall Size6000×1500×1400mm
21Total Weight3.0T
22ComponentsManual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
23WorkflowManual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table
24Packagenude in the container
25Minimum order quantity1 set
26Payment termsT/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)
27Delivery time20 working days later after receiving the deposit
All technical parameters can be changed according to user's need.



package and Warranty:
- 1.This producing line is maintained free of charge for 12 months.When the machine is used in China,we will install and debug the machine for free;if it is used at abroad,we will send the professional technician to debug.Buyers should take all the fees for technicians travelling abroad.
- 2.All the parts in the roll forming machine is free to maintain all the life,if in 12 months our company bear the cost for exchanged the broken part like the new parts cost and express cost,if more than 12 month,we also free to maintain the broken parts but for send the new parts,the buyer need bear the express cost.







Product Tags:

metal roof forming machine

      

metal sheet forming machine

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Dipped Galvanized Iron Wall Panel Roll Forming Machine 380V 60HZ 10-12MPa Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
To: Xinghe Roll Forming Machinery Co.,Ltd
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)